The Family Law Leader

» referee hearing

Q: I recently filed a motion to change parenting time. I noticed that it has been referred to a family court referee. What does that mean?

A:  In many counties in Michigan, Family Court judges are referring motions regarding parenting time, support, and other post-judgment matters to referees. There is a statute…

Fill Out this Form for a Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.